Lego Builds and Social Skills
Updated: Jun 20
Our Lego group, run by JJ Bressler, MS, LAPC, is a great learning opportunity for children and adolescents that may need extra support in social skills. Social skills can include: communication, problem solving, and working with others as a team. Our Lego group is starting in June, where there are three different groups for specific age ranges.
This group is aimed at allowing children to participate in a popular hobby while offering an enthusiastic environment to share ideas and develop positive relationships in a variety of different roles related to aspects of lego building.
3rd-5th grades: Every Thursday from 1:00-2:00 pm, starting June 15th- August 17th.
6th-8th grades: Every Tuesday from 1:00-2:00 pm, starting June 13th- August 15th.
9th-12th grades: Every Wednesday from 1:00-2:00 pm, starting June 14th- August 16th.
The Lego group is being held at our north clinic location: 1421 S 12th St Bismarck, ND 58504. Most insurances are accepted.
To get signed up, call The Kid's Therapy Center at (701)-751-0384
NUTRAMETRIX ISOTONIX® ACTIVATED B-COMPLEX
B Vitamins are essential for many key functions in the body. Some of these include the following:
· Helps decrease stress and improve mood
· Increases energy - Deficiencies in folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 or biotin may result in feelings of fatigue
· Helps maintain healthy levels of serotonin
· Promotes normal cognitive performance
· Promotes healthy aging
· May help support markers of DNA stability
· May help in the maintenance of long-term health
· May support DNA integrity which is a marker of aging
· Helps maintain the health and length of telomeres which have been associated with healthy aging
· Promotes healthy levels of homocysteine and supports normal endothelial function
· Promotes cardiovascular health
To order supplements click the button below (30 day or 90 day size options)
*The statements in this presentation have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products or ingredients discussed here in are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.