Hannah Woll, MS, LPCC
Hannah was born and raised in Bismarck, North Dakota. She is passionate about working with children and their families to support and build healthy relationship and heal from past hurts. In practice she utilizes non-directive and directive play therapy, art, sandtray therapies, and family therapy. Hannah is trained in traditional talk therapy as well as play therapy, infant mental health, attachment therapy to help build family bonds, and parenting programs.
Another subject Hannah is passionate about is the connection between nutrition and mental health. Otherwise known as the gut brain connection. Through genetic testing, low glycemic eating, and supplementation, she works with individuals and families to optimize healthy living.
Hannah graduated from Minnesota State University Moorhead with her bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education and Development in 2015. After teaching second grade in Dallas, Texas Hannah returned to school completing her master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Texas at Dallas. In Dallas, Hannah interned for a year at an in-patient drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility working with parents and their children to heal and reunify. All of these experiences give Hannah a unique background that helps her to support and advocate for her clients and their families.
Trainings and Certifications
- Trained in Family Check Up and Everyday Parenting program 2023
- Completed 16 week class on Integrative Wellness for Mental Health taught by Jennifer Giustra-Kozek
- Attended Symposium on Child Custody sponsored by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts 2022
- Bilateral Stimulation and Sensorimotor Expressive Arts Therapies taught by Dr Cathy Malchiodi and Dr Elizabeth Warson 2022
- Theraplay attachment therapy Level I, trained by Samantha Walton 2021
- Animal-Human Relationship in Animal Assisted Play Therapy webinar series presented by Risë VanFleet 2020
- Supporting Divorced and Divorcing Parents with Co-parenting through COVID-19 workshop, taught by Lynn Louis Wonders, 2020
- The Other Half of the Equation: Engaging Parents in Child Therapy workshop, taught by Dafna Lender and Karen Buckwalter 2020
- First Play Infant Play Therapy, trained by developer Dr Janet Courtney 2020
- Experiential Play Therapy, trained by developer Dr Byron Norton 2019, 2021
- Attended International Play Therapy Conference 2019
- Group Child Center Play Therapy, trained by Dr Jennifer Baggerly- 2018
- Child Centered Play Therapy, trained by Dr Jennifer Baggerly- 2017
Check out a playlist of videos featuring Hannah, here.